- Passport and Citizenship Services in Santa Cruz
- Notarial Services in Santa Cruz
Notarial services are available by appointment only.
In order to provide more effective customer service, the Consular Agency has an appointment system for all non-emergency services, including notarial services. We ask that you make an appointment before your visit. Please note that as per Consular Agency security regulation, if a document requires the presence of witnesses, witnesses will also need to have appointments in order to enter the Consular Agency. Our system allows you to plan your visit in advance, ensures shorter wait times, and allows more efficient handling of individual cases. Only customers with appointments will be admitted into the Consular Agency for all non-emergency matters.
If you have already scheduled an appointment, you may cancel your appointment by clicking here or by sending an email to ConsularSantaCruz@state.gov. If you must cancel, we ask that you do so at least 24 hours prior to the start of your scheduled appointment. There is no charge for making or canceling an appointment.
Payment for notarial services must be made in Bolivianos or USD. Please note that the Consular Agency does not accept credit cards.
At the time of your notarial appointment please bring
- A valid passport or form of identity issued by a government agency;
- The document to be notarized;
- Fees for notarial services are $50 for the first consular seal/signature. For each additional consular seal/signature a supplementary fee of $50 will apply;
- If your document requires the presence of a witness, please bring these persons at the time of signature. Consular Agency staff may NOT be witnesses for notarial purposes.