GRANTS APPLICATION GRANTS
Thank you for your interest in submitting an application to finance your project in the framework of our Annual Program Statement. Here is a guide for you to submit your application, and enclosed are all the required forms in PDF, the instructions to fill them out, and also the instructions to register your organization in DUNS, NCAGE and SAM. The applications must be submitted in English. Anyway, if you feel more comfortable explaining your project in Spanish, you can make a brief summary of it in your cover letter, in that language.
Your application should include:
- Project title:
- Project total cost in USD:
- Amount requested in USD:
- Start date:________________
- End Date:________________
- Name of applicant and organization:
- Contact information (land and mobile numbers):
- Email address:
- Citizenship(s) of Applicant:
- If applicant is an organization, provide a brief description of the organization’s mission and related projects:
- What do you want to do with the requested U.S. Government funds?
- If the project includes expert exchanges, provide the experts’ brief CVs
- Who is the target audience for this project and participant estimates?
- Explain your monitoring and evaluation plan. For each indicator of an output or outcome provide a short definition, as well as how and when each will be measured
- How does your project connect to the United States?
- Project sustainability and long-term impact: explain how this project will be logistically and financially sustainable after the term of the U.S. Government provided grant expires. Will there be another outside or project-generated source of income in the future that will help sustain the program? Is this a one-time event or a long-term project?
- Have you or your organization received funds from the U.S. Government in the past? If so, how does this new program differ? Or is it built on the previous project?
- Are you seeking funding or other forms of assistance from other organizations to support this project? (If yes, please list the partner organizations and the type of support they are providing)
- If your project is selected for consideration, you/your organization will be required to fill out other forms.
- Organizations applying for Federal Financial assistance are required to obtain a DUNS number, request a NCAGE Code and register in SAM (information links attached) prior to receiving an award from the Department of State.
- SF424 and SF424A: (Grant Application forms), fill out the form, and upload it as a PDF file
- Budget Narrative (in Excel)
- COMMERCIAL OR FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS ARE NOT ELEGIBLE TO RECEIVE GRANTS
We hope this guide helps you submit your application.