Event: Available Flight Option to the United States from Bolivia
The U.S. Embassy is actively assisting U.S. citizens and U.S. Legal Permanent Residents, in compliance with Bolivian travel restrictions, who wish to return home.
A special charter repatriation flight to Miami, Florida has been scheduled for Saturday, March 28 from Cochabamba, La Paz, and Santa Cruz and has availability.
U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents are encouraged to make flight arrangements immediately via the Tropical Tours email below providing the requested information. The flight is also available to citizens of other countries who can transit in Miami to their home countries. All travelers are required to already have valid travel documents in order to enter the United States.
Flights scheduled to depart from Cochabamba, La Paz, and Santa Cruz on March 28, 2020
Provide the following information:
Complete name of contact:
City of origin (ex. La Paz):
Number of passengers:
Telephone of contact:
Email of contact:
All passengers are responsible for paying for their own tickets. American Citizens who cannot pay and wish to repatriate may request assistance from the American Citizens Services section of the U.S. Embassy at ConsularLaPazACS@State.gov.
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to help us contact you in case of Health or Security Alerts, Travel Advisories, and Routine Messages.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 at https://bo.usembassy.gov/.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- U.S. Embassy La Paz, Bolivia
Av. Arce 2780, La Paz
+(591) (2) 216-8000
+(591) (2) 216-8500 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Bolivia Country Information
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.